There are new features and upgrades in Version 4.7.3 for email marketing with Inxmail Professional.
Inxmail Professional and Inxmail Professional updates will only be supplied in the 64-bit version from January 2019. If you have Inxmail Professional installed on a 32-bit system, you must switch to a 64-bit system before this date.
Background: Inxmail always uses the latest Java version. Java versions 10 and 11 no longer support 32-bit systems.
- Profile JSP
The recipient now has the option to change the value in the ‘Tracking Permission’ column for all mailing lists to which they are subscribed with a single click.
You can find the following new functions in the REST API:
- Call-up of clicks and tracking bugs within a time period
Call-up is possible for either all or only recipient-specific clicks and Web beacon hits.
- Call-up of recipients by column value
- Call-up of subscription and unsubscription events for recipients with specific recipient attributes
- Call-up of tracking permission protocols for recipients with specific recipient attributes
- Deletion of all subscribed recipients from a standard mailing list
- Deletion of subscribed recipients from a standard mailing list, depending on the column value